Acchhh, I got another error!!!!!
- some routing machine couldn't find the machine requested
- computer is down for an upgrade?
- network connecting to computer down?
- machine no longer exists?
- permission to access the information is denied
- page is protected by provider, purposefully or by mistake
- machine along path restricts that page (you may have a firewall)
- you have made a mistake
- you get into a loop trying to go back up through your activity
- You have been redirected by a page which automatically loads the
page you saw. The redirect page is in your backup path and each time
you reach it, it redirects you to the page you keep seeing.
- your machine crashes or fails to deliver what you expected
- You exceded your machine's or your browser's capabilities.
- If the machine crashes, restart (it was probably not your fault).
- you have run out of memory/disk space (machine starts cache cleanup)
- Browsers, in an effort to be efficient, store images/pages on YOUR machine.